Our consulting services evolve around Ecosystem Thinking, Market, and Competitive Intelligence. As an Ecosystem Analyst, you will be an immediate contributor to the strategic projects of our clients, aiming to stay relevant in a world that is changing at a rapid pace.
DataScouts is a data technology company that supports its clients in building market and competitive intelligence by implementing an AI-enabled workflow to systematically fetch and process data about competitors, innovative technologies, and market trends in rapidly changing environments.
Shortly put, we want to make our customers the best-informed companies in the world, and you will be joining us in that mission.
As an Ecosystem Analyst, you will interact with Innovation Managers, Ecosystem & Community Managers, Strategic Marketeers and Business Developers.
Combining an analytical mindset with a proven methodology to map and monitor ecosystems, you serve senior executives with the real-time market and competitive insights applying a proven methodology to map stakeholders, monitor ecosystems, identify business opportunities and assess scenarios of the future.
• Conduct market research, in-depth market scans and network analysis
• Scout, build and analyze datasets to produce relevant market and competitive insights
• Build and deliver instant insights and enable continuous market monitoring
• Develop best practices for companies to leverage DataScouts to solve strategic questions
• Build and maintain a trust-based relationship with clients
• Advocate client needs/issues to product & engineering team to improve DataScouts and contribute to an exceptional product
• Contribute to business and team development by leading internal projects such as recruiting, training, content development, etc.
You will be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team. You will be working with colleagues who are open-minded and love to generate impact. We believe in the power of collective intelligence, and we are excited by purposeful work.
Your job will offer great variation due to customers in different industries, different domains, and different environments.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Does this sound like you? Then we look forward to hearing from you! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation or a link to a YouTube video in which you explain your motivation for this position.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.