Adding, deleting and editing
In order to update the taxonomy, open the taxonomy editor by clicking on the “taxonomy” symbol in the Configuration pane.
- Open the taxonomy type you want to adapt by clicking the ˅ symbol
- Click on the + symbol next to the taxonomy type to add a new taxonomy value.
- Click on the pencil symbol to edit an existing taxonomy value
Click on the trash bin symbol to remove an existing taxonomy value
Don’t forget to ‘save changes’. Upon saving your changes, all related actors will be adapted. You receive an overview of the actual changes
- the number of actors that are update by the taxonomy changes
- the number of portfolios that were impacted by the taxonomy changes